Multi-Axis Plasma & Flame Cutting
WEFab sets a whole new standard in plasma- and flame-cutting technology.
Our Koike Aronson 2500 Plasma/Flame Cutting machine can cut through steel up to 9.5 inches thick—the evidence is in the photographs. Our flame-cutting head can handle up to 12 inches of thickness, and we have an 8′x20′ table to meet all your flame-cutting needs. It features:
- 5-axis rotation
- Bevel cutting up to 45°
- Material size up to 8′x20′
- Thickness up to 8″
- Complete CAD capabilities
- Plate marking and etching
Our flame-cutting machine can be used on a wide variety of materials—including mild steel, aluminum, stainless steel, bronze, any conductive material, manganese, AR, and harden plate.
Thanks to our leading plasma-cutting machine, we are the only company in northern Indiana that can cut 3-inch steel plates.
Our Koike Aronson 2500 also features:
- World-class capabilities in speed, accuracy, and versatility
- A high-velocity jet of ionized gas reaching temperatures of 40,000°F
- Competitive, affordable pricing