Want your cutting needs handled quickly and with top-notch precision? We can do the entire process on one machine—which means a faster turnaround for you.
This versatile and accurate solution will cut a multitude of materials. Water jetting is a cold-cutting process that utilizes an ultra-high-pressure, 90,000-PSI stream of water infused with a semi-precious stone to abrasively create any three-dimensional form.
Our computer-controlled, three-axis water-jet cutting solution, the Techjet TJ 4000–X2, is ideal for pre-machining completed parts. We can trace any part’s exact profile, creating it to your unique specifications. Plus, our machine recirculates water to reduce waste—which makes it one of the most eco-friendly solutions out there.
Want to get started?
Unlike laser cutting, the water-jet cutting process does not require heat, so it will not modify the chemistry of the substance. Water-jet cutting saves you valuable time by providing an accurate part that is ready for final machining. Check out some of the material-specific applications for this leading technology below—and let us know if you’re ready to start a project.
- Ideal for: Kitchen and bathroom splashbacks
- Frameless Shower screens
- Laminated and Bullet-Proof Glass
- Flooring inlay / table top inlay / wall inlay
- Flat glass with numerous contours
- Stained glass (crafts, church mosaics, lamp shades, etc.)
- Ideal for: Custom Border Tiles
- Floor and Wall Inlays
- Kitchen and Vanity Bench tops
- Custom Stepping Stones
- Motel and Motel Floor and other Architectural Applications
- Ideal for: All Metals including
- Stainless Steel
- Tool Steel
- Laminates like Kevlar
- Automotive, marine, small engine, motorcycle, aircraft
- Metal, copper, Teflon, laminated (metal/fiberglass)
- Rubber, cork board
- Stainless and Graphite Laminates
Foam & Rubber
- Custom foam packaging
- Automotive interior/body (door components, instrument panels, etc.)
- Dense foams (sound insulation, vibration isolation, archery targets, etc.)
- Natural Rubber, Plastics, Cork, etc.
- Titanium bodies for military aircraft
- Engine components (aluminium, titanium, heat-resistant alloys)
- Aluminium body parts
- Interior cabin panels
- Interior trim (headliners, carpet, trunk liners, instrument panels, door panels)
- Fiberglass body components (car model dependent), insulation, firewall, under-hood, etc.
- Truck bed liners
- Circuit boards (populated & unpopulated)
- Cable stripping (insulation coverings)
- Meat processing (frozen fish, chicken nuggets or strips, etc.)
- Vegetable slicing (celery, mushrooms, etc.)
- Snack/cake products
- Home insulation (“pink” R-value insulation)
- Panel insulation (typically 4′ x 8′ sheets cut to fit specific applications)
- Boat bodies (trim cuts & hole cuts for mounting/assembly of body)
- Personal watercraft (PWC) bodies
- Chemical weapons
- High explosives
- Corrugated boxboard
- Paper (where product wetting is not crucial)
- Exotic insulation products
- Fabrics – numerous layers at once
- Sports lettering
- Slitting operations
- Diapers, feminine hygiene products, health care products